Friday 19 September 2008

Finally, something useful!

From Mazz's pattern in The Guardian's Rebel Knitter's Guide.

You know Mazz... the one who made the knitted adipose monsters, which the Beeb then went out-of-proportion mental about.

Anyway, I modified it because I was pretty sure my ball of yarn was shorter than her pattern, so I added in a stripe of different yarn. The orange crochet flower is courtesy of Nancia, and was useful to cover up the mysterious hole that keeps appearing every now and then in my knitting.

As it's in garter stitch, it's a small bag that stretches out ma-hoo-sive and is therefore perfect for shopping for things like onions, apples and asparagus. Not so good for Cadbury's Chocolate Fingers as the box sticks out funny and it's really obvious that you've been and bought junk food.

No comments: